CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    The CSTs Day 3

    Here I am, at the end of the day, typing this post in computer class, like I usually do. But wait, you may ask, don't I usually post near lunchtime. And why is computer class last? Well the CSTs play a big part in schedules and for today, Thursday, Friday, and some of next week, all the schedules are mixed up. For what i can say off the top of my head right now, today and Thursday, periods 4 (when my Computer(Elective)/PE) and 5 (social studies/Science) switch. Periods 2, 3, and 5 are longer and on all the CST testing days, there is no first period. Crazy i know.

    Now on the Math CSTs (today and Thursday), the questions were easy. I just had to guess on one of them, and skip and go back to like 3 problems. Pretty easy. But we were just doing linear problems. Thursday, we do quadratic problems. joy. I don't want to type anymore, so I'll end here.

    0 people say...: