CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 15, 2008

    Hot Days and Icky Sickness

    Ugh...I'm not really feeling good today. And it goes like this:

    The weekend of April 12-13 was a hot one and I already had a sore throat to add to it. :p Tempuratures quickly rose and so did everything else. Highest was 102 degrees Farenheit. XP. With the days being hot, you'd expect the nights to be hot too, huh? Well, the nights were okay but my mom insisted on leaving the windows slightly open. So I said ok and left them open. And I couldn't sleep. It was too cold, I was always tossing and turning, the light from the sun (or the grayness of the cloudiness) was seeping through the blinds and curtain, and the birds were being loud. This went on for Saturday night and Sunday night. And I think washing those cars in the late afternoon on BOTH days didn't help either.

    So now, here I am in computer class, sucking on a small cough drop, typing this post, struggling to hold out till lunch and till I get home. This is my second drop today.

    And I confirmed that I have a cold, not the flu thanks to this web page: http://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&action=detail&ref=577

    The wall of text is rather long and tedious but all you need for the big picture is the purple text. And now, I bid you achoo! (Sorry couldn't resist)

    0 people say...: