CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 23, 2008

    Nerdiness vs Otakuness Pt 2

    So I said I as going to post up an Otakuness side to this, and here it is. Lets start!

    1. My fuel for learning Japanese is because of anime.

    2. I read manga and light novels.

    3. I know what a light novel is.

    4. My mp3 player is mostly filled up with songs relating to Japan.

    5. I watch too much anime that I have a MyAnimeList account.

    6. I prefer subs over dubs.

    7. I go on imageboards.

    8. I can type Japanese on my computer.

    9. I actually have a Doujin Soft game.

    10. I have a Kon sweatband and a very hated Yugioh wallet.

    11. There's nver a day where I don't talk about something Japanese.

    There's probably more, b ut I'll leave it at that. Until then, Ja ne.

    0 people say...: