CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    The CSTs Day 1

    So today is the first day of CST testing. woo. That means that the schedules are all mixed up and classes are longer than usual. These first of CST testing is for English, then Math. For eighth graders (which I am one of) we have 4 extra days, 2 for history (ick) and 2 for science (more ick).

    So last period was my English class. 2 hours and 41 questions of English CST testing. My head started hurting after the first 5 questions. To put it simply, it was a piece of stale cake. It was hard but sorta easy. I am now in my math class, typing this post and trying to find some anime to watch. Next to me is my friends Nicole playing
    Music in Motion. Oh wait, she just stopped. Never mind. Anyways, it's a fun game and if you like fun and techno music, its the game for you. Until next time, ja ne.

    0 people say...: