CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 12, 2008

    My Info Pt 2 and Guestbooking

    Here I am again, this time with the Wii info. Remeber: Super Smash Bros. Brawl in SoCal, like waaaaay South (not close to the border South, just South). Anyways, here they are:

    Brawl Code: 0731-4425-0093
    Wii Code: 0061-5473-3117-8429


    Remember, you can leave a comment with your info here (where everyone can see it, like an open forum) or email me at bluetokyodog95@yahoo.com for more privacy.

    Now about guestbookies. I've been trying to find one for this blog but all of them're bunk. :p If anyone finds one or can suggest one, leave a comment. (But I guess the comments are like guestbookies, why should I even bother?) Putting that aside, any suggestions will be welcome.

    0 people say...: