CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 18, 2008

    TGIF!!!!

    Today is finally Friday, thank GOD!!!!! I'm so tired. I'm still sick, I spent most of my time on that English project, and soccer during PE is exhausting, especially since i got hit in the jaw and neck with the ball XP. The after-school dance was tiring too. Y'know being in a moshpit...isn't all that great.

    But, I'm getting better, the English project went along swimmingly (but we decided not to show the ending credits for personal reasons). Ugh...I want to get better!!! Oh, I finally got all of the characters in Brawl, awesome! Now to complete the achievements and try to get 90% on SSE. Woo. So, I guess that all I have for today, so long.

    0 people say...: