CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 25, 2008

    The CSTs Day 2

    So today's Friday. Thank God. Even though we've only had these past two days of testing, I'm still really drained.

    Today was the second and final part of the English CSTs. It was really weird because of the way the answers were done. Like how three of the answers in a row was a specifice answer. (Like the answer was X for three questions) or how in one column, there was none of this one answer (no question had Z as an answer). But I felt a little better once I started talking to my friends. Turned out the same thing happened to them. Phew. Next week, we have the Math CSTs, ugh. I'm a little afraid of the History CSTs, though. I accidentally flipped ahead and I saw a question. And I freaked. I mean why the hell does anyone need to know who was pharoh or king of Egypt in 420 BC? I mean c'mon!!!

    0 people say...: