CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 9, 2008

    Grand Chase and XFire

    How's everyone doing today? Well, new news, obviously, mostly about gaming.

    I signed up for Grand chase by Entreev. It looks fun, and I downloaded it last night. I wanted to play but my dad's registry checker thingymabob probably made so I can't play. :P

    I also signed up for XFire, which I'm pretty new too. I know it's like AIM but for games, and stuff though. I couldn't connect to the server, again because of my dad's registry thing, so I'm going to try again later today. (I'm at school, and I don't wanna put the same title, over and over again.)

    Grand Chase Homepage: grandchase.ntreev.net
    XFire: xfire.com

    I'll post up my info for these things later, hopefully when everything works at home. Until then, Ja ne.

    0 people say...: