CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19, 2008

    Nerdiness vs. Otakuness Pt. 1

    I just thought about this post just now, and I thought I'd share with you people/person(s) who actually read this blog.

    So first off, nerdiness. Ooooh, where to begin.

    1. Well, I am a seminerd.

    2. I actually try to get good grades even though I never study and I procrastinate and do it all last minute.

    3. I hang out with preps.

    4. I spend most of my time infront of a screen: TV, computer, etc.

    5. I freak about video games.

    6. I freak about anything that I like (eg Just earlier, I called my mom so she could borrow Juno...

    *Newsbraek: I am not going to watch Juno, 'cuz my lil bro wants Alvin and the Chipmunks. To be honest, I'm a little pissed. My bro always gets treated better than I am but w/e. I mean I've already seen Juno, and since the Chipmunks are like PG, I guess it be okay. I did try to sound a disappointed as possible, though*

    ...and while the phone was ringing, I was hopping around in a circle, going "kya, kya, kya, kya, kya..."

    7. I obsess a little too much.

    8. I'm also friends with other nerds.

    Uhm, that's all I can think about right now, so wait for "Otakuness" soon.

    0 people say...: