CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 7, 2008

    School Post 2

    Just a little post today, at school so I have no access to any of my files (like the broken pic in the last post).

    Anyways, last night my mom brought up SSBB to Blockbuster (along with TC: SO for return :( ) so we could get a new one. The manager wasn't there, so hopefully, my mom can take it up sometime today. I guess it's gonna go like this: My mom gives them the game, complaining about it's defects, the manager takes it, sees if theres anything wrong, and if there is, we get another copy of the game. So yeah...

    Once I have a new copy, I'll give out my Wii number and SSBB Friend Code. If you're in SoCal, chances are I can play with you. Leave a comment on this post for your number (where everyone else can see it) or send me an email (so it's more private). :D Looking forward to playing with you.

    (BTW, I play with ROB and Peach, a little heads up)


    UPDATE: Fixed last post's picture, added web counter. :D, like this site's ever gonna get hits XP

    0 people say...: