CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    "Let Go" by Frou Frou

    For English, I have a project where we pair up with someone and choose a song. We then dissect the song, identifying the literary terms. Icky sounding, I know. But for our presentation, we have to have some form of performance. Me and my friend chose to do "Let Go" - Frou Frou. It was either between Miley Cyrus (my friends suggestion) or this (my suggestion). So we started.

    It took us 2 days to shoot and 2 nights to edit. more info on the vid info. I have the video with me right now, but I'm trying to upload the vid to Youtube. It's frustrating, cuz I'm using a proxy on a school server to get to YouTube, and it's taking forever to upload....FXCK!Stupid computer with the stupid server with the stupid blocking making me stupid use a proxy to get on stupid youtube and not stupid failing the stupid upload for the stupid video!!! GRRAAAAAAAH!!!!

    ...

    I finally got to upload the video, course now I'm at home. Anyways, here is the video:



    STUPID!!!! (Yes, I'm still stupid sick)

    0 people say...: