CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    [reserved for 100th post :p]

    i forgot about this. in fact i wasn't even expecting it. it's already been 100 posts since i started this blog, and maybe it's already been a year. i'll reflect more later. i have school right now ;)

    Time flies by so fast. It's so hard to realize that it's already been 100 posts, no a YEAR since I made this small little blog back in 8th grade. I remember I would just post up little random babblings of my life, nothing special. I look back at the past year in thought, "Oh yeah, I remember this." With so many things going on in our lives, it's always important to look back at your life and relive your life's plot up to the current moment. Blogging has taught me a lot of things. What you write goes on the internet, which means anyone can read it. I wasn't really expecting someone in Japan or the Philippines, or even somewhere in Europe to read my blog. My friends both old and new, I won't forget, and I'm really forgetful, thanks to this blog. But of course with the friends I've had/have, you can't really forget them. Still can't believe it's been a year. 365 days. 52 weeks. 12 months. A YEAR. I contemplate the last year with a smile. A lot of good things happened. And I'll be glad to say that I will be able to report more happy moments in my life. But I also want you to feel sadness from this blog, as any should, to keep it real. My grandma passed away last week, but I still see her in dreams. She does well. Some of my friends left my school, which is tragic, but I see them again every once in a while. No matter how sad it gets, there's always a silver lining to find somewhere in the midst of the depression. Nothing can really sadden me for an extended period of time.

    As a gift from me to you, I'll give you text files of my blog from my early middle school days, when I used to use Gaia Online. It's on private, but I'll make them available soon. My old Gaia blog is now available for those who want to read it. The posts are from late 7th grade to early 8th grade I think. Read it here.

    0 people say...: