CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    Gone. A ranting poem.

    We started out silent
    Never speaking to each other
    Having only our iPods to listen to

    Then he left us alone.
    20 minutes. Then it happened.
    We became friends, just like that.

    Another person to have random babbling with
    Another person to have inside jokes with
    Another person to have a laugh with

    Weeks passed then months.
    We seemed to get closer and closer
    My views changed

    A new person, you became
    I wanted to be with you
    But I had others

    Now you're gone
    A gaping hole in my body
    It's your fault

    You left us
    I don't hate you
    I hate that you left us

    Feelings cloud my mind
    I like you
    That way or in that way?

    But I can't
    You aren't like that
    But I kind of am

    We were so close
    It seemed like it
    But were we really just friends?

    Who's going to ride the car with us 2?
    Who's going to fill the void that you created?
    Who's going to be you?

    Now you're gone
    One less smile in our trio
    An empty seat

    "I feel a weakness coming on"
    "I don't want to feel like this
    So it's all your fault."

    But I don't blame you.

    0 people say...: