CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    Stupid filters

    Now that my POLs are done, I can finally kick back and relax; do whatever I want, right? Not completely true. The only option, since our Director wants us to look productive, we can only go on computers as of now, instead of play cards or board games. And since my computer use consists of watching videos and listening to music, and maybe even the occasional blog reading, I can't do ANYTHING! I want to sock the guy in the stomach that came up with the Internet filter. GAWD, there's nothing to do. I was going to read AppleMilk1988's Japanese blog, but I'm not sure of the exact URL. "To Google, and away!" said by my friend Anja. Well when I search up "applemilk", it's blocked. WTF?! What's so wrong about it? Do these people have like nasty minds or something? So now I can't read it. These filters are too strict! I am sick and tired of coming to school and using the internet only to have the dreaded gray and red screen come up and stop whatever I was doing. It's annoying! /annoyedrant

    2 people say...:

    Jeremias Dulaca said...

    I understand.
    This is why I bring my own Laptop, sir

    Roary said...

    yes; that would be dave, philip.

    xDx