CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Lets start again

    You might've noticed that the last two posts aren't really my style. A poem and some other thing that I can't remember; some New Year's celebration. So lemme tell you whats going on in my life so far: I'm 14 now, which means I'm the same age as some of my classmates, for now at least. I was watching Eagle Eye when the new year came. We watched the ball go down of course, but it kinda felt odd watching it, the ball being in New York and all, being 3 hours ahead of us. And I'm guessing the West Coast is probably the last people to celebrate New Years, but I'm not sure. But hey, I'm alive aren't I.

    Anyways, school started again. POLs were stress factors. They're just a presentation in front of a few people and my teachers about how we "grew" in the habits of the Heart and Mind. I passed, yay! Other people didn't though, for dumb reasons like not sounding like themselves or not having enough evidence. So yeah, that's past.

    The reason behind my poem last time, was because my friends transferring to a different high school. His mom's pissed because our school doesn't have proper P.E. which is like total bull. He's a great guy, even if he is a little on the dark side. The story kind of tells our story. Just yesterday, we went to watch Bedtime Stories, and stayed at the mall for like 5 hours. We played Egyptian Ratscrew in the manga section of Borders. The cards are from Hot Topic and have Domo on them, awesome! He keeps saying he's going to leave, but he's at school the next day. So now he tells us that he's going at the end of the semester, which is next Wednesday. Sigh.

    I don't think I have anything else to talk about now. But I did find a new, well new to me, webcomic. http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.html. Go to the first strip by mashing at the left arrow until it stops. All for now.

    0 people say...: