CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 24, 2009

    ついに土曜日!やった~!

    I did plan on having this post in Japanese, but I was too lazy to look up all the things I didn't know about, so it would make sense. Well it's finally Saturday, after a not-so-long, not-so-short week. Yesterday, I signed up for 2 elctives instead of an elective and sport or two sports. I feel fat... Anyways, I wanted to do both Music and Creative Expressions, which is like art, but they were on the same day. There wasn't anything interesting for our other choice-class day. I chose Games, games, games, where you just play card or board games all period. Not much but I might switch to Robotics since a couple of my friends are there. Nothing really major happened this week. Turns out two of my friends are like me. x) Actually, when I was telling one of my friends, and she told me, another one overheard and started talking about it to my other friend and was being dumb about it. Uhm, I guess I've been going on AIM more than ever now, but not a lot of people are on. And I've been checking my Myspace more and more. It's odd, I used to not be like this. I guess people change.

    1 people say...:

    Anjamay said...

    *Laughs dumbly* There is another one of "Us?" XD