CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    Passerby. Another ranting poem.

    First day, new faces
    Fresh start, strangers
    Weird, interesting places
    A passing thought, for a passing peer
    Who is this person?

    Midday, time to eat
    Sat with new friends
    Then I saw you with yours
    Wanting to meet you.

    Everyday, I would see you
    Wondering who you were.
    After a month or two
    I finally got your attention

    "Hey, I have that same shirt!"
    You looked at me, I looked at you
    I stared, but I didn't speak
    Too shy to relay my thoughts

    College trip, that one day.
    There were spots on one bus,
    but I said it was full
    Just so I could be on the same one with you.
    Then of course my friends were on that one too.

    Before we drove on, chatting with my friends.
    I stared at you. And you stared back.
    I didn't realize it, but I came to my senses.
    I turned away, face red on the inside.
    Flustered, embarrassed.

    I kept sneaking looks at you,
    All during the whole trip.
    Wondered if you had any interest in me
    As much as I had in you.

    Then the time of midday.
    When I got the chance to talk to you.
    A simple sentence, a joke.
    You smiled but kept silent.
    It felt like half an hour,
    when you finally walked up and left.

    Did I bore you?
    Do I look too geeky?
    What did I do?

    The day went on
    With a tour of the campus
    I stayed with my friends,
    While you stayed with yours

    I started walking fast, an instinct I had
    And then I heard your voice
    I kept my head down, staring at my shoes
    You were talking with someone,
    I couldn't help but smile at how funny you were.

    I walked on, trying to act natural.
    The tour ended, we walked back to the bus.
    I talked with my friends, had fun.
    The real fun was the trip back home.

    Truth or dare for a few hours.
    Even the teachers were enjoying it.
    You were dared something outrageous
    And you refused, another funny moment.
    I learned your name, and kept it in my heart.

    Now, months later
    I still think of you, and so does my friend.
    I'm fighting for you.

    「ホントにキミがスキなんだ」
    「やっぱりキミがスキなんだ」
    「神様」
    「勇気のカケラはどこにあるの?」

    本当だよ

    0 people say...: