CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 3, 2008

    PHAIL PHAIL PHAIL!

    I'm not gonna finish... I'm not gonna finish...

    Thses are the thoughts that go through my head right now. This week has been very stressful for me, let's see why:

    Monday - Final PE Project Due (which is dumb, because PE isn't supposed to have something like this.)
    Tuesday - Anne Frank Final Project Due (didn't bother me much)
    Wednesday - Photo Journal due - (I still have to type up captions, put in titles, tape in my memorabilia, and put the scrapbook together because the pages were taken out for easier work), Holocaust Survivor Comes and Speaks (I don't mind this one either)
    Thursday - Final Math Exam (supposed to be next week, but graduation practice got in the way), Return Textbooks and Other Books (I lost one book so now I owe like $3 and the book was $10. Why does manga have to be so expensive?)
    Friday - Jewish Feast in English in honor of Holocaust. (Bringing soda.)

    I also have piano lessons on Tuesdays (today), so I can barely do everything on my photo journal (our scrapbook for our East Coast Trip that is like a weeks worth of grades).

    To top it off, my necks been killing me ever since yesterday, cuz' I slept all funky-like. Ugh...

    O BTW, he counter broke 100! 100 visitors, so far! (It counts visitors not hits, so it won't jump everytime i look at it.)

    0 people say...: