CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 23, 2008

    Recent Mishaps

    Sorry for not posting in forever. This past 12 days, some of my relatives from Florida came over. It was fun and I will go briefly as to what happened during their visit, and a little before that time:

    • We went to SeaWorld and it was so fun. Shipwreck Rapids, Shamu, Clyde and Seamore (sp?), Journey to Atlantis, the Dolphins, everything! We got soaked a mighty couple of times too.
    • My cousin from Florida and a couple from here watched Get Smart. LMAO-funny, especially the last parts.
    • I got interested in the Septimus Heap series, really good if you like magic adventure books.
    • I just got Mario Kart Wii. My friend code is 1633-5586-1977. I suck though :p
    • I'm starting to play Trickster Revolution, by Ntreev, the same people who did Grand Chase, as I mentioned awhile back. I like it more than GC.
    • My relatives just went home today. Really sad, but the rest of the family (2 older siblings + my cousin's bf) are coming in September.

    I think that's about it. Keeping it short, because I want to play Trickster. Look up Tokome, if you play.

    0 people say...: