CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 16, 2008

    Early Morning Post: Last Day of Middle School

    So the day is finally here for me to accept my certificate and move on to high school. It feels weird, and I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now: melancholy, happy, confused. I guess it's just a part of the whole experience. As I look back to the beginning of 7th grade, it seems just like yeterday I was on the bus on the way to my first day of middle school. The many things I've encountered while I was here and the friends that I've made have been and will be unforgettable. What makes it harder is that this school right now is going to be closed, which is a bit of a bummer because, I looked forward to all the future generations here. Doesn't mean that the buildings won't be here. Everything's going to be brand new.

    The ceremony itself is really something. Though the practices we held really didn't help at all... ^_^' An hor and 30 minutes of sitting there watching other people recite their speeches and grab their diploma/certificate things. This is really something, but I'm sad because everyone is going to a different school than me. Oh well, I'll have to make do.

    0 people say...: