CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 4, 2008

    Sorta-Rainy Wednesday

    Man am I tired. I stayed up till one last night working on my pohto journal. And I had to work on it today too. My mom helped me and I am so thankful for her. She even delivered my journal to my teacher! How nice is that? So that's why I wasn't as school today, though the cover story was that I finished last night and woke up with a headache, and I couldn't go to school. Woo. (I am NEVER scrapbooking again!)

    What bums me out was that we had that Holocaust speaker today and I wasn't there. Oh well, there's always another time.

    I'm currently reading Magyk by Angie Sage, and it's pretty good. Just a couple days ago, I finished Everlost by Niel something (I forgot his name) and it is really good. Colorful characters, good storyline, awesome twist, the works.

    In other news, my website is blocked in China. Here is proof. I've also included a map that roughly shows where the checkpoints are located at. This is just a little wierd. Here I am typing this up, and some person in China won't be able to read this. Why do I care? Because I don't see why my website is blocked. I don't see anything inappropriate, do you?

    0 people say...: