CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 6, 2008

    First Period Post!

    (Listening to: Parallel Days - Aya Hirano)

    Here I am in first period, typing this blog during free time when we're supposed to be doing persuasive speeches for Model UN. Yup. Behind me, or at least next to me, Plant Earth: Deep Oceans, plays. I'm about to fall asleep. we have a huuge mondo math exam today. Ugh.

    Yesterday, I went to the Welcoming Party for the high school I'm going to next year. It was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to it. :)

    0 people say...: