CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 6, 2008

    Blocked in China?

    Not so much anymore I think. Here are results of some tests I ran:

    Okay
    Packets Lost (10%)
    Okay
    Packets Lost (10%)
    Okay
    (just-ping.com)

    That's wierd, but why? Is it because I mentioned China in my previous posts? Or at least post? Notice there's a pattern occuring here. Let me try another ping site...I can't find another one that uses checkpoints, or I'm too lazy to look deeper.

    I chose to do another post because I felt this was totally off topic from the other post ↓

    0 people say...: