CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    New Anime: Real Drive


    While I was searching for any news for Haruhi Season 2 (though I found nothing, I did see that there's going to be a Wii game for it), I was looking through a blog and the anime title "Real Drive" came up. It's fairly new, started in April of this year, and I decided to check it out. I'm fairly not sure what it's about, but it looks good. The first ep, i was a bit disturbed (I'm not a big fan of blood and gore), but nontheless, it looks enjoyable.

    OBTW, my relatives just came over from Florida, at 9:20 am, yay! I get to see them bedfore my brother, hahaha. They're staying for 12 days, which is cool 8). All for now.

    0 people say...: