CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 9, 2008

    Domo-kun!!!

    Who is Domo-kun? (cut and pasted from my powerpoint)
    -Domo-kun was hatched from an egg, and lives in an underground rabbit cave.
    -His favorite food is Japanese-style meat and potato stew. Something in his DNA causes him to dislike apples.
    -He is the mascot of NHK’s BS2 (a Japanese channel’s broadcasting satellite).
    -He enjoys watching TV, and when is upset, passes gas.

    And a clock widget from domomode.com:
    (I'll post each of them when I feel like it.)



    Bird Version

    Anyways, the math exam isn't so bad, there's only maybe 10 problems that I didn't get the first time. Then, after asking my friends, that number dwindled to about 5. Graduation practice was short and torturous. We had to stand in line for 10 minutes, walk to our sides, practice getting our certificates, and walk back. XP

    0 people say...: