CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 2, 2008

    Twilight...

    Yes, I have started reading Twilight. But I'm only like on the 3rd-ish chapter. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the book. Bella and Edward make an odd pair. It's always interesting to see them bicker almost constantly. Seeing how their Biology class is almost the only place where they actually interact with each other is funny. Sure they have stuff outside that class, but that's where it all started. And Bella herself is a genuine character. Like how she acts and thinks, it isn't the same as how I would think. I kind of like the cold actually. I think it's funny how she thinks that Edward just automatically hates her after being glared at with pitch black eyes for so many times. 


    At first I was a bit skeptical. I mean I know that the books about vampires and stuff, but the beginning was so ordinary. But then it hits you. Like the parking lot scene. I was like, "WOAHH!!! Super Edward to the rescue!" x] 

    I'm at the part where Bella just turned down Eric, a boy with "skin problems and dark hair" to a dance where the girls are supposed to ask out the boys out. Is he trying to imply something or does he really like her that much? xD Then there's Jessica and Mike. Awkward... Kind of feel orry for them. It's kind of like a love triangle with extra lines and stuff. So with the number of people, I guess it would be an incomplete love pentagon? Since Edward's line is only pointed towards Bella's at the moment, it doesn't seem like he has anything against Mike and Eric. Oh! And don't forget about the guy who almost ran over Bella, Tyler. But then again, he's only trying to make up for what he did. Or didn't do. Or...I'm confused... But anyway so it would be a hexagon then. I like hexagons, you always see them in future sci-fi movies and stuff. 

    P.S. Happy November everyone!!! It's time for turkeys now!

    0 people say...: