CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

    I is a sickly child

    Hello readers. :) I am alive and wanting to say that I have not become a mindless zombie that only puts up school work on his originally personal blog, which it still is. I have come to inform you that I have caught something bad. C.O.L.D., otherwise known as Coughin' On Life Disease. Or the flu. Or whatever it is. I don't know what it's called right now, neither do I care. I developed this irritating sickness sometime over the weekend, and it's only taken it about 4 days to cause me to become sluggish and slumpy-state. I actually want to keep going to school so that I won't have to make anything up, but my cold is really persistent and tempting to give in to. I would love to just stay in bed for a whole day, lying in the snot and germs that create my currently aggravated state. :p

    In other news, I downloaded a new album called GAME by Perfume, a J-pop, electropop girl trio. I have to say, having Yasutaka Nakata as their producer could've been the best thing that they could've ever done. At first, I only liked Perfume a litle bit because their beats were all wierd and unfamiliar to me. But then Yasutaka Nakata from the duo capsule came aling, and it just skyrocketed. I'd love to give a link, but I kind of downloaded it for free. And I used BitTorrent, which is like a multifile downloader, so yeah. But then again, who doesn't? I love the song Puppy Love. The chorus is so catchy!

    In other, other news, I am going on a field trip! In about 2-3 weeks, I will be visiting "Knight & Carver wind turbine blade repair and construction facility and the downtown library! Yay for libraries. And yay for wind power! *cough* blaargh. :imd: xPP It's going to be interesting, at least that's what my gut tells me.

    To close off, I will present to you a video of what sounds like Palin singing. But if you maybe surf around YouTube, you can maybe find the original clip without the background music. I found two versions: one that just has text (which is greatly edited! and highly recommended), and another one that has an intro by Katie Couric (is that her last name?) Enjoy.




    Love how she just goes "Oh!" right in the middle xDDD

    1 people say...:

    Holly. said...

    This is amazing.
    I hope you feel better.