CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    Kyou wa kinyoubi....

    [This blog post was meant to be written in Japanese, but the dumb school computers won't let me access the language bar]

    Today is Friday. It's almost the start of Thanksgiving vacation. Yay! I get to sleep in. I don't think I have anything coming up, so yeah I'm good. But I have to stay after school today to shoot our dumb Spanish music video project. Blaaah. It's lunch time and I'm in Kay's class. Nothing interesting right now. But we're going against Raul (who owes me $2 for the glowsticks I gave him) and Manuel (who's in my group for the Spanish music project video thingy). My other teammates are Mallory (who I met during NYSLC) and Josh B. (who sits next to me in Spanish). Hooray for random facts! I think it's almost time to go, because lunch is almost over and people are coming in to the classroom. So this was kind of like a small update right now. (:

    BTW, Denise says "Hi" and "What's up" and "Tee hee." xDDD
    Anja says, "Bye-bii!"

    0 people say...: