CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    Hello people of the internetz! Because this font looks appealing to me currently, I have decided to keep it. (:

    Anyways, happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope you fill yourself to the brim with turkey and stuffing ;) I am currently at my auntie's house in Escondido right now, and my ither cousins just go here. There's an annoying beep going off in the kitchen, but I'm sure it's not the turkey (: Or maybe it is? idk. XD I will be sleeping over here the night, along with my brother and one of my cousins, if not all of them. I'm still kind of sick, not as stuffy a nose and slight coughs. I sleep better at night. But it's been raining a lot lately, which equals the cold in early morning, which kind of brings me back to earth, just barely. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, and in fact it was rainging on the way here. But then of course there was a 3-car accident that clogged up the freeway, and held us up about 15 minutes, but whatever. Sadly, my parents are working today, but I'm happy and thankful that at least I have my cousins and brother. x]

    Last night, I downloaded the Super Mario Galaxy OST, and I like it. The tracks range from half a minute to about 4 minutes. I downloaded the Platinum Version, which has all 82 tracks from the game on 2 CDs. I've been listening to it all since last night, and I barely reached the half-point song, without skipping any songs. There are a couple that I listened to again, only for the pure enjoyment of the track. (LMAO< my brother sounds tone deaf, trying to sing Dirty Little Secret x], he's playing Rock Band with some of my cousins upstairs, sorry. /random tangent) I like the music which makes me want Super Mario Galaxy even more, even though I borrowed it from my friend andfinished it. x] Still haven't found out the red star's secret or finished all the Purple Comets. Maybe I'll add that to my ever growing wish list :D

    Happy Thanksgiving, have a good turkey day, where ever you are :)

    1 people say...:

    Denise[sayz.hi!!] :) said...

    Hey!!
    Happy Thx-giving! haha, I'm too lazy to type the whole name. Anyways, I'm here at my cuzin's house to somewhere about 2 hours north of you. :D Anyways, my bro was singing in Rock Band too. He's sounds like eh.... no words, but I give him credit for singing. :p I'll c u in skool!
    ~Denise :)