CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Twilight Again

    My first reading journal for this project will be about Twilight. Like last week. But it's gotten really interesting! I'm at chapter 20, so if you haven't read that far, this post will probably be full of spoilers. 


    The baseball game kind of amazed me, and it got me thinking, how are they going to pull this off in the movie, successfully? With the hard hits and the fast runs, it might be just a little bit hard. Then there was Laurent and James and that other woman. James, being a tracker, is trying to kill Bella. So now, Bella has to leave Forks to safety. I felt a little bit bad for Charlie, because You could tell he really liked her, as a daughter of course, and to have one of your young just suddenly leave in the middle on the night with barely any reason, I could see that he was horrified. Then at the Cullen's house, or mansion, whaever you want to call it, that wimp Laurent doesn't even heglp much. All he says is, "Oh, I'm sorry that my leader wants to kill Bella, but I can't stop him. Good luck though, I must be leaving", or something like that. And he just runs. I was like WTF? He should've given some sort of weakness or stayed for support or something, but instead he just runs off like some scaredy-cat. So now, I'm at the part where Bella, Alice, and Jasper are in that hotel room, but it kind of sounded like a motel room from the way she described it, "Bolted lamps, the curtains made from the same fabric as the bedspread." And I don't know why, but it feels to me that Jasper and Alice are a bit too stiff. Like they don't show any emotion. I know they've done this before, but are they used to it? Do they really care Bella and Edward, or are they just saying it? I kind of have to agree with Bella on not trusting them. 
    I was kind of intrigued on how you would have to kill a vampire in this universe. "Tear it to shreds and then burn every piece." It sounds interesting. What if there were zombies too? Anyways, I wonder if they really take down James, and I want them too without loss of Bella's or the Cullen's life. I guess I'll have to read in order to find out! :)

    /spoilers

    0 people say...: