CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 7, 2008

    Hello PPL!

    This post was written in an Apple Store near school :) Which is awesome because it's on a super huge screen where people might be able to read what I'm writing x] I'm wickd tired right now because we had to walk here with all my stuff. Which will be my lame excuse for any spelling errors in the following post. Ugh... :imd:


    I've been meaning to write one of those personal, whats-going-on-with-my-life posts. And here it is.

    Earlier this week, I had SLCs, which is like open house night where we show what's going on in our classes. It was okay. My dad kept complaining about my handwriting and writing over my stuff, but w/e. ^^;;

    Then there was election day. I was really indifferent, but I was kind of leaning towards McCain, only because my parents were rooting for him. But I'm just as happy that Obama won. It was cool. It's too bad that I don't get to go to his inaguration since I've already been in DC this year. So yeah, it's cool.

    I have a 4-day weekend coming up, perfect for procrastinating, being lazy, and sleeping in (: I have lots of homeworks, another surge due to projects. Heehee.

    Oh by the way, I'm an Ouran Host Club manga fan now. (: I saw the anime and I liked it, but I felt it was lacking. Then my friend lent me the manga. I finished volumes 1-10 in about 5 days. I liked it that much. Kyoya and Tamaki are totally GAR for each other x] Anyways, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read the other ones. 11's out, but 12 and 13 aren't translated yet. I could check onemanga.com, or .net whichever it is, but it's better to read it in a manga volume. I'm actually reading legal for once ^^

    And so ends my life update, will probably not post again unless for school soon. Looking forward to the next time you read this.

    EDIT [@ home]: The boba at Toll house sucks. The mango smoothie boba I got didn't even taste like mango. And my friend's green apple had a coffee taste to it. The boba was all hard in teh middle too. Waste of $6 T-T

    0 people say...: