CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 1, 2009

    Now for a classic. Kinda. x]

    "They headed down to breakfast, where Mr. Weasley as reading the front page of the Daily Prophet with a furrowed brow and Mrs. Weasley was telling Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she'd made as a young girl. All three of them were rather giggly."

    -Chapter 3, The Dementor from The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

    Now my question is this. What's so giggly about making a love potion? Is it the idea of making someone fall in love with you? Or is it the person who you're giving the love potion to? I wonder what it would be like to be under a love potion? I've read other things about love potions. Like how there this one guy who wanted this one teacher to fall in love with him. So he got either one of her students or son, forgot which, and asked them to bring a lock of the teacher's hair to him. The child went and asked for it and, suspecting what the man was up to, she gave a lock of cow's hair instead. The man took the hair, drank the potion, then had a cow chase him throughout the town. The end (:

    And for my comment. I don't believe in love potions, because love wouldn't be real if it was "made" like that. If you really loved them, you would want them to be happy, and go love whoever they would want and accept that. That's what I usually tell other people who like someone, but isn't interested. But then again, it'd be nice to have the love of your dreams suddenly fall in love with you ;D

    0 people say...: