CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    Grades came today...

    Today was a fairly good day. School was the usual mix of frustration and boredom caused by our classes, while my friends kept me preoccupied with other things. x] Today in Philosophies, we discussed about being ourselves, in a way. First we made a spider chart thing, where we put down our most important traits. Then watched a thought experiment. It went kinda like this: What would happen if an exact same clone was made of you, with the exact same atoms. Which one would you wake up as, the original or the copy? And what would you choose? Your favorite thing shown before you were copied? Or a new item shown to "you" went you awoke? It was a bit confusing, but it was enjoyable nevertheless.

    I came home today. Well, obviously. xp Nothing special really happened. I'm playing Ocarina of Time right now, and I'm stuck under the well. Not stuck, stuck, but not knowing what to do stuck. But I've been reading about THE iDOLM@STER gameplay in an English guide. :O Seems interesting. I want the game to America more than ever now. Anyways, I was watering the plants today, when one of the plants got caught on my pants, but I didn't notice. I kept walking and it got knocked over. What's worse, my dad just came from picking up my brother. He didn't mind, but he did ask why I was using my mom's earphones, instead of mine. Seemed like he cared about that more :/ He complained about how the earbuds he bought me last summer were too new. Pfft. And so my grades came today. At first, I thought they weren't the straight A's I usually got. And to add to that worry, my dad teased me about getting a C on my report card. I checked, and everything was fine though. x]

    1 people say...:

    Bianca said...

    the usual day of philip [x