CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 24, 2009

    つくられた。。。

    もうう。。。僕の体は本当にいたいだろう!でもさ、このテストはおわりだよ!だから、私わとってもうれしいな。The first even was a mile. 9:55. I was about to run another lap, but I forgot that I finished all 3 of my laps ^^;;. The first group had to start over though; they had to run 3 instead of 2 laps. Ray's bad. Then we went inside for the smaller stuffs. Basic rundown:

    5'6"
    112 lbs.
    21 push-ups (one just to beat my partner by a little bit)
    50 curl ups (partner did 60 so that explains the above...)
    9" trunk lift
    and I can reach my arms behind my back on both sides.

    I'm pretty satisfied with the results. All for now, I'm tired.

    0 people say...: