CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 21, 2009

    Just a dew more days left...

    Last Monday was an off day for me. Both "off" as in "no school" and "not right day." Lemme explain.

    You know how we got a new Mac mini right? Well, I'm only allowed to use it for 3 hours. Add along no games to play, and almost NOTHING to do, it was pretty boring. Not to mention I'm already behind one and maybe another reading journal. Anyways, my time had come, as do all time limits within all bounds of humanity. The usual gray box popped up, showing me how much time I had left, and the option to give me more time. Well, in order to add more time, I needed an admin's (dad's) password. And I had it. So I took the chance. Couple hours later, I get busted, and yelled disappointment after another, I get banned off the computer for a week. There you have it. I wish I could talk about last night since it was the bomb, but I might not have enough time here. maybe some other time. Here being the Apple Store in the mall near my school.

    So, after all that, I have a present for you. Click for more...

    I tried my hand at a cover of a song. I think it turned out okay. Listen to it...

    0 people say...: