CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 26, 2009

    Trains of thought

    A weak smile. Tired and sad eyes, with a dull glint of happiness. Clothes are worn, tattered. Shoes, falling apart. My hands balled into bloody fists, as I beat the crud out of my irritations. My お父さん, my current project, the less-than-happy state that has burdened my shoulders, not to mention the piano. This is a mental image of me. Look at it quick, because I hope that this picture will be gone, erased, forgotten.

    Time is a funny thing. It speeds up and slows down randomly, sometimes during the most fun parts and the most boring parts, respectively. But nonetheless, randomly. For instance, I have a week to go before my exhibition, where my roller coaster is due. Seems like a long time, and that there's nothing to worry about, only that we're a bit behind schedule. But then, i;ve been reading this book called The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which has been the most gripping read I've laid my eyes upon in awhile. Anyways, I borrowed it a week ago, and I'm already on the, I think, last part. Life and time conspire to give you the most longest and shortest time on Earth. You just have to figure out how long it is.

    My body is tired, legs and shins sore. I guess my body isn't used to physical fitness in awhile. My neck and shoulders ache daily from lugging around a backpack with nothing useful in it. Considering the amount of things in it, which isn;t that much, it surprises me, comparing that my friend seems to have more things in her backpack than me, and it feels lighter. That's probably due to the giant log that I carry with me. Huh.

    This Mac frustrates me. Parental controls suck and should die in a fiery pit of spikes, while being mauled by bears. I've probably said that before, but I just want to reiterate. I want a laptop, and I may be on my way into getting one. But then the always-confusing question pops up. Mac or PC? I miss playing mabinogi, and I'm tired of trying to find a PC game that's been ported to Mac. If only I had our Windows OS disk. Anyone want to lend me theirs?

    0 people say...: