CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    "Meatballs or Chicken Dumplings?"

    It's been awhile.
    Did I mention that I got a new Mac Mini?
    Don't squabble. Macs and PCs are both awesome,
    both in their own little way.
    This isn't a poem,
    by the way.
    Just in case you were wondering.
    I just wanted to press the return key more.
    Is that title weird?
    My mom was asking hat over and over for like 5 mins.
    I meant to post yesterday.
    But I got distracted.
    Yesterday was Creative Expressions.
    We're doing a new project for
    Festival del Sol.
    Ceram wrap figures.
    I was the model.
    Fun.
    My leg and chest were both wrapped
    in various layers of ceram wrap
    and packaging tape.
    "I'm flat chested!"
    That was fun.
    People were staring.
    I took it in, smiling.
    We even got a picture for the yearbook.
    :D

    Today, was a work day.
    We got things done.
    Then I stayed after school.
    For about half an hour.
    Waiting for my mom
    so we can do SLCs.
    They were alright.
    Patrick and Marisol were staring at me
    when I was talking in Tagalog.
    Being stared at is fun.
    Unless you're in a box
    called a "classroom"
    and random people
    called "visitors"
    are watching you,
    hands cupped around their eyes
    monitoring us like prey.

    And thus ends my rant.
    Till next time.

    Oh by the way.
    I'm currently obsessing
    over Portal right now.
    Even if it is old.

    "And when your dying
    I'll be still alive."

    0 people say...: