CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 28, 2009

    Start of a weekend. A boring one at that.

    Lo and behold, Saturday has finally come. But the thing is, it's actually pretty boring. I mean I love weekends. No school, no lessons, no crap. Well maybe at home. I get up at like 9-ish today to play some OoT for a few. The Water Temple bugs me. Like a lot. Then all of a sudden my dad's like, "Go vacuum the car!" And so me and my brother go clean the car, while my dad just watches like he's the big man in charge. In charge of doing nothing! xp So anyways, then brunch. Then some laundry. Then some piano-playing to get to my mom's laptop. Which I am currently using. Unfortunately there is a time limit, which sucks.

    Why can't I have my own laptop? Oh, that's right. It's because I'm broke-ish and my parents blame me for breaking computers so they won't let me have one. Well I'm saving up. In fact, I may have about close to $200, somewhere in my wallet, room, or in the house. Maybe if I do that change jar thing that other people do. They end up having a lot more money than expected. Now for choosing. Mac or PC? Oy I hate choosing. I love Macs for their indestructible-ness, but PCs have everything I want to do. Should I do BootCamp on Mac, or just play it safe on my PC? Argh. I'll think about it later.

    In other news, I may have told you about Toradora!, a new anime that came out late last year, and is now nearing completion. Watch it! I recommend it. Slice of life, drama, romance, hilarity. All in the works. It's gotten sooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOD. Synopsis of the first light novel volume can be found on my school DP, here. I used it as a subject for my book review. :p

    Yesterday, I had to stay after school with one of my friends. It was fun. We were supposed to be working on our light boxes for certification in our Math/Physics class, but all the teachers were out at a meeting. So we just walked around and talked. We argued how much the tool booth for the exit near here was. It was $3! Even Mike, the guy I carpool with, said it. We also talked about lying to people. We kept walking past this one classroom because someone was there. I ended up saying hi to him when he was leaving. I felt proud of myself. He did a double-take back at us then kept walking. He came back for something then passed us again, and I think he was trying to avoid eye contact. x] Anyways, I feel good (:

    0 people say...: