CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 7, 2009

    Just a small update...

    My first blog post in a while. Well just wanted to say that whoever has internet is a lucky bas-I mean-person. And for those who have a laptop, you guys are also under that banner. Anyways, due to the lack of internet and the rise in frustration torwards technology at my house, I have been forced to create a podcast. I'm not saying that podcasting is bad or anything. I'm the problem. Lots of ums and pauses. I'll work on it though. So that means more podcasts coming. I'll post it up when I have a chance too, since I'm at my cousin's house, and the podcast episode is at home on my external hard drive. :p Hope you guys are enjoying my Gaia journal posts (found on my 100th post).

    0 people say...: