CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    In the desert. I think

    Well here I am in Palm Springs for the weekend. I'm staying in a cabin with my family till Monday at this place that was supposedly the same as this one campground that we usually stay up in Julian. Turns out we were kinda wrong. This lot of trailers and RVs looks like a trailer park. And the buildings are so ugly :pp Our cabin is just across the road from wither the office, the clubhouse, or maybe both. Our cabin is also near a playground and pool. I don't expect to go swimming, since it was raining on the way here. Oh, and instead of being 5 miles from the closest city-town thing, its actually 45. I hate typos. And for my first hour here, I am less than impressed. I am far from it. I expected more trees. Ugh. I mean our GPS itself got lost, partially because there was a road closure to get here. The upstairs has a little more standing room, but the railing is waaaaay too low. Someone could trip and end up falling onto the first floor. There are two small mattresses upstairs, but there are stains on it.I'm afraid of what they are. Thankfully, my mom brought some covers. There are some cobwebs in a corner, and the bathroom has barely enough wiggle room. I have to stay here until Monday. At least I have internets. :D

    I had to leave school early today to get here. But we ended up getting a little side-tracked. We went to the library nd borrowed a couple books. Then we picked up my brother, had lunch, packed up the truck, and waited. We left at around 4-ish. My friends called. Full of squeals, they were giggling over this one guy that I've been meaning to talk to for awhile. They think he's really hot. x] I sent him a YouTube message the other night, and he still hasn't responded. Oh well, I can wait. Well, all for now. Nothing else to rant on about.

    1 people say...:

    Holly. said...

    Me still reads it. Your vacation sounds really interesting. I think you should write specifically why the buildings are ugly. The best adventures happen in strange places.

    pligh -n- A pocket found typically in fair weather cumulus clouds.