CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 9, 2008

    Unintentional Hiatus Broken!

    Yay! My internet's working again! There was a trojan proxy thing that was making it bug out and I was getting pissed. But now it's okay (:

    So on Saturday, I went to Torrey Pines beach with my cousins. First we went boogie boarding, then we made little sand castle cities, and we threw little sandballs at them to demolish them. It was me, Michelle, and Nate against Kevin, Julian, and Ervin. We kept losing, but it was fun. (I accidentaly trampled on one of our castles, oops ;; ) Then we buried ourselves except for Nate.

    Now, school is okay, we have like 3 projects in Spanish, Math/Physics, and Humanities. Tough. Meh. Little update, enjoy (:

    BTW, this post is dedicated to all of my friends I made at Kroc, especially Leila, who made me write this x]

    1 people say...:

    Immm...Caityyyykinzzz (Caitlin) :D said...

    :]
    haha,
    i love your post.
    its been FOREVER since i made a sand castle, you sure know how to have fun :] haha