CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    Overdue...

    Well it's been awhile now, but I'm back for as long as I know. I'm usually dead during the first half of the week, and the pile of homework, waiting to be let out of my black hole known as my backpack, will make a good blanket for me.

    No. Not really. x]

    But seriously, I'm a bit stressed, and everything's just become a big blah. And my Spanish project is overdue, with my issues to that about to boil over. And then there's Math/Physics, where I'm afraid whether or not our bridge can at least hold up the bucket, more or less hang on to the sides. Humanities isn't all that peachy too, but there are a lot of laughs in that class, and that I'm okay with. (:

    Nothing else to talk about, I'll leave it at that.

    1 people say...:

    Denise[sayz.hi!!] :) said...

    OMG, Philip! I don't have Mario Kart. :P I wish I did tho. -_- What I meant was i played it b4, but it was in my cuzin's house. 0_o
    Oh well...... I'll just play my bunny game. hehe! cya in skool!
    ~Denise :)