CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    Laser Tag Friday

    So yesterday after school, we had our first Advisory after school activity, which was Laser Tag. It was fun. I got there 3rd, and it was me, Marco, Andres, Tony, Max, Patrick (our advisor), Fernanda and 2 of her cousins. We were playing against a little kid's birthday party, which was a little unfair, because they had more people plus 3 adults who are actually good. The little kids kept attacking in swarms and it was annoying, but I got 8th out of 18 in my team. Yay! ^.^ But we lost by a couple thousand points. xp. I was so tired after the game because I played a quick round of DDR and it turns out it was 4 songs, and I was dead. 


    Afterwards, we had dinner. We were going to eat at Olive Garden, but it was an hour wait. So we ate in the mall, which was across the street. Patrick and I ate at a Chinese place, while everyone else got Mexican food. The food was icky but I still ate it anyway. Then we talked for a bit, went into Comic's N' Stuff, then went back to the laser tag place and waited for our parents to pick us up. In the end it was really fun. THANK YOU MR. PATRICK!!!!!!

    1 people say...:

    mircat39 said...

    omg i wanted to go it would of been fun see ya at school