CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    Reading Journal: Azumanga Daioh Vol. 4

    For my reading journal, I decided to read Azumanga Daioh, Vol 4, the last one for the series. I had to admit, I felt a little sad when I found out that this was going to be the last one. The series is about Mihama Chiyo, a 10 year old who becomes a freshman, and her friends. Each volume shows a year in the high school, 4th being senior. It was interesting to watch them on their trip to Okinawa, and I cracked up at the parts where Sasaki, a "cool", quiet girl ho really loves cats, just melts when she's with the Iriomote cat, the only one who hasn't bitten her throughout the series. Then they takes their university entrance exams. I laughed at the part when Tomo, the loud, obnoxious one, started asking trick questions and Osaka, the dumb, transfer student from Osaka, got them all right. Then the graduation, which I almost cried at. Chiyo gets the highest grade point average award and Osaka and Tomo start a standing ovation. I connect with the characters, even the teachers, because there's a litle piece of me in them and to find that there won't be any more of their little "adventures" makes me a little sad.

    0 people say...: