CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 3, 2008

    A Blue Ribbon

    Today at school, we had an assembly. Our first ever, and it was great. You know it starts off happy, but then it sort of went into a melancholy kind of state, you know? We had 2 guests who were part of the Blue Ribbon Difference Makers Organization, a group who help kids achieve their goal and make them feel welcome. We all got a blue ribbon ourselves that said "Who I am makes a difference." and it made me feel good. I didn't wear it yet though, and I still haven't worn the one that's given to me. We all talked about our dreams and the troubles we've been through and what really shocked me was how everyone had stories to tell, and they were comfortable saying that in front of a huge crowd. I'm glad I came to this school actually. I was going to speak but we ran out of time.

    I want to acknowledge all my friends that I've made in the past, whether I'm still friends with you or not. Leila, Rachael, Marc, Mico, Chalisa, Lauren, Anja, Luke, Miranda, Denise, Gina, Monica, Michael. All of you guys and all the others are what keeps me going. I want to give you all a blue ribbon and that you guys keep going for your dream and know that me and every wearer of the blue ribbon are rooting for you, cheering you on for your dream. You do make a difference in people's lives, like me.

    To my readers, thank you for visiting this humble blog. Whether you are a veteran reader, or just cruising this blog for the first time, you guys also make a difference. Just knowing that somewhere out there, someone's reading my blog and it makes me happy to know if someone cares for me or my stories.

    Everone has a story to tell, listen to them. It helps both you and the person. Make someone feel better about themselves.

    1 people say...:

    ChalisNessiLisa said...

    Awwwwww!!!!
    You made me feel so LOVED!!!!!
    I miss you so MUCH!!!!!
    I <3 YOU!!!!!
    You are just so AWESOME!!!!
    Did I metion how much I love you & care!!!!
    Oh look I alrerady did. (lol!)
    But oh well I'll do it again, so you can feel at least half the amount of love I feel right now!!!
    I LOVE YOU & CARE DEEPLY ABOUT YOU!!!
    & WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU & YOUR BESTIE!!!
    -The World's GREATEST & BESTEST Chalisa
    :)