CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    WAAAAAHH! I'm swamped!

    This is too much! A Spanish presentation about me, which makes it seem like I'm conceded, but I'm not, a haunted house exhibit for Math/Physics, where I am kind of at a loss at what we're to do, and the life and death project for Humanities, where I have to read a big-butt packet on the death customs of China. All has got me up to my neck in work and I can barely keep my head above everything. The presentation in Spanish is tomorrow, and I barely have what I'm supposed to say. I'll practice later. 


    Meanwhile, I have discovered NoiseBot.Com. A cool place to get cool shirts. I think most shirst are under $20 without tax and shipping and handling. If you see me with a sheet of paper, scribbling away at something, it probably means that I am thinking of a new slogan for a t-shirt, which they pay $50 for a design used on a shirt. (:

    Small update for now, but I might have more stuff next time. 

    0 people say...: