CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 9, 2008

    Does this make you sad?

    Some people might be familiar with the software, VOCALOID by Yamaha. For those of you not, it's basically a singing program where you type out the lyrics to a tune you played out on a virtual keyboard. Anyways, probably the most popular character from VOCALOID is Hatsune Miku, a character part of the VOCALOID2 character series. A lot of people from Nico Nico Douga, a Japanese YouTube mentioned before, have made covers and original songs. Here's one, that may put you in a saddened mood. I don't have the lyrics, but I think it's about Miku singing about how she can't sing like a real girl and so she gets uninstalled.

    In other news, I'm going camping with my family and a couple of my cousins up in the mountains. Gonna be gone for 4-5ish days, August 20-24. And I go back to school the day after we get back. ugh...

    (If you didn't notice, this post was probably a measly update with something random to distract you. Enjoy (: )

    0 people say...: