CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    Hello from High School!

    Yes, I'm already in high school, ever since a couple days ago. It's pretty cool. We get to call the teachers by their first name, we use our fingerprints to get our lunch, and Advisory is pretty fun. We actually can start an electives class, and for those who know me, you'll probably know what I'll do ;) I guess I can be the teacher.

    So yeah, anyways, in Humanities, we have to set up a blog. Lucky for me, I already have one set up. Can you guess which one? Yes. This one. So yeah, some of my posts might have random things saying something about a book or something. Breaking Through by Francisco Jimenez. It's really interesting, actually.
    What I'm not used to is having a binder for each class we have, which is about three. But still, my backpack is kinda heavy for some reason. I was such a dork, I titled my Math/Physics and Humanities binders in Japanese. x] Ha ha...

    1 people say...:

    Roary said...

    ok kid.

    lets just hope that kay can read your binders. xDD

    && cool on setting up this blog as your humanities... i remember kays class doing that, too. i think i can find luc's old one, hang on...


    yup, found it!! xDD

    clicky clicky.