CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    Start of the Weekend

    Yay! Froday! Finally, after all that work. Okay, not so much. I mean, the only "work" was the tests we did today in Spanish and Math/Physics. God, my brain is fried and dead. Humanities was OK, we worked on our Portfolios and did other stuff that I'm too tired to remeber. "Cept that we gave speeches and we took an assesment about the person that inspires us. Ugh. If you're somehow reading this Ms. Wood, I want you to know that I wrote about YOU! Feel even more special :)
    So after school today, there was this social partay, at the park near the school. It was really fun, cuz I went with my friends. We went on the swings, then started to roll down the hill. The first time, my arm landed in a mud hole, near a drain grate, and my arms started itching. xD Then I called my friend from my elementary school to come over. We met up and caught up on things, and she brought her friend along. Then I went bobbing for apples. It was fun and I think some water came up my nose. Eww. But I got one! Then my friend came over gave it a try, while getting his head dunked by various people. Then we did a water balloon toss, resulting in a soaked me. Then some other stuff, and then getting wet again. Then I rode home with my friends dad, and now hear I am. Actually, I was here ever since 6ish, but whatever. xD

    1 people say...:

    Roary said...

    lmao we rolled down the hill!! xDD

    && then you almost rolled into the mud puddle, then i almost rolled into the mud puddle!!

    && vamp wasnt there and anja said he was &&...

    xDDD