CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    Attention Mario Kart Wii Players!

    I made a lil playlist for the tracks of Mario Kart Wii, created out of boredom, and I'd like you to judge it.



    Link

    Leave reviews in comments!
    MKWii number: 1633-5586-1977

    Songlist:

    Mushroom Cup

    * Luigi Circuit
    murmur twins - yu_tokiwa_djw
    * Moo Moo Meadows
    Uncle Chicken's drag rag - Plus-Tech Squeeze Box
    * Mushroom Gorge
    Under the Sky (Ryu☆ Remix) - Minami Sayaka (BeForU) with platoniX
    * Toad's Factory
    Happy Life Generator - capsule

    Flower Cup

    * Mario Circuit
    smile - miru_maki.gjw
    * Coconut Mall
    Dough Nuts Towns Maps - Plus-Tech Squeeze Box
    * DK Summit
    CANDY GALY by Risk Junk-G
    * Wario's Gold Mine
    FOE - IOSYS

    Star Cup

    * Daisy Circuit
    Ocean Blue Sky Orange - capsule
    * Koopa Cape
    5iVE STAR - capsule
    * Maple Treeway
    candy cutie - capsule feat. Sonic Coaster Pop
    * Grumble Volcano
    A - DJ Amuro

    Special Cup

    * Dry Dry Ruins
    Saikyou Pare Parade - Hirano Aya & co.
    * Moonview Highway
    Wild Girls on Circuit - Puffy AmiYumi
    * Bowser's Castle
    We Come Alive - Gammer & InEffect
    * Rainbow Road
    Fleeting Fantasy/Over the frail dream - phantasma

    Shell Cup

    * Peach Beach (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
    SUGARLESS GiRL - capsule
    * Yoshi Falls (Mario Kart DS)
    Oyome ni Shinasai - IOSYS
    * Ghost Valley 2 (Super Mario Kart)
    You're My Angel - DJ Zitkus
    * Mario Raceway (Mario Kart 64)
    Kaeshite! Knee Socks - Aya Hirano & co.

    Banana Cup

    * Sherbet Land (Mario Kart 64)
    Milky Blue - YMCK
    * Shy Guy Beach (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
    You Should Drink Cucumber Flavored Beer - IOSYS
    * Delfino Square (Mario Kart DS)
    V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N - Puffy AmiYumi
    * Waluigi Stadium (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
    Nijiiro - DJ YOSHITAKA feat. G.S.C. license/in the sky - Ryu☆

    Leaf Cup

    * Desert Hills (Mario Kart DS)
    God Knows... (Euro Mix) - DJ Bouche
    * Bowser Castle 3 (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
    U.N. Owen Was Her? - COOL&CREATE
    * DK's Jungle Parkway (Mario Kart 64)
    Nice Buddy - Puffy AmiYumi
    * Mario Circuit (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
    RINGxRINGxRING - OSTER project feat. Kagamine Rin

    Lightning Cup

    * Mario Circuit 3 (Super Mario Kart)
    Elevator - Perfume
    * Peach Gardens (Mario Kart DS)
    Killer Tune - Tokyo Jihen
    * DK Mountain (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
    Panic Racer - YMCK
    * Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart 64)
    Itteyoshi - IOSYS

    0 people say...: